Fire Chief, Ian Bennett, and students recount their experiences with the fire at the Southview Apartment Complex.
- Fire Safety
- What Happened At Southview Apartments
- Fire At Southview Apartments
- What Caused Fire At Southview Apartments
- How Did Fire At Southview Apartments Get Put Out
- Fire Prevention
- Fire Alarm
- What Do You Do If Your Apartment Catches On Fire
- James Madison University
- Jmu Fire
- James Madison University Fire
- Harrisonburg Virginia
- Harrisonburg Virginia Fire
As featured on
Students who were residents of 1083 Lois Lane recall their experiences of the March 28 fire that has left them with very little of their belongings.
Student volunteers at hose company No. 4 risked their lives to save their fellow Dukes during the Southview fire.
Want to praise someone or get something off your chest? Darts and Pats is the place to do it.