153790_4587

Peter and Natasha spend their one-on-one date shopping, eating and having fun, but their relationship hasn’t progressed much.

The final six girls head to Lima, Peru, this week to solidify their relationships with Peter before hometowns. Two girls will be sent home, and it probably won’t be an easy decision for Peter.

Madison gets the first one-on-one date. She and Peter make out on a boat for a few hours before heading to dinner to discuss their feelings about each other, and Peter admits he’s falling in love with her. Madison is definitely a fan favorite of the season, and some viewers want to see her win. She seems like one of the only genuine people on this season, if not the only one. 

Natasha gets excited for her date with Peter, but, realistically, her relationship with him hasn’t progressed as much as the other girls’. It wasn’t surprising that he sent her home at the end of the date. This is their first one-on-one of the season, so there’s really no way of knowing if they'd be compatible, but Natasha seems like she’d intimidate Peter. 

Peter takes Kelsey ATV riding for their one-on-one date, and it was tragic he didn’t send her home. There doesn’t seem to be any sort of connection between them, and it’s surprising that she’s still here when he sent girls like Sydney and Victoria P. home. Anytime she opens up to him, she’s overly emotional, but Peter seems to really see something in her. He ends up giving her the date rose, meaning he’s traveling to Iowa with her on next week’s episode to meet her family. One can only imagine what they’ll be like considering Kelsey’s personality. 

Peter invites Victoria F., Hannah Ann and Kelley on the first three-on-one date of the season, and one girl is sent home. It’s shocking he’s even considering saying goodbye to one of them because they seem to be his favorites. Victoria F.’s true colors show as she tries to deflect her lack of feelings onto Peter and make it his problem. She acts manipulative and crazy to make ends meet and get what she wants. At this point, it’s unclear if she even wants to be with Peter. 

For whatever reason, he accepts fault and decides to give her a rose. The second rose goes to Hannah Ann, sending Kelley home, but Kelley’s way too good for Peter and this show. The only reason he’s sending her home is probably because she doesn’t feed into his childish behavior. Fans on Twitter expressed their distaste toward his decision.

Next week, the girls will take Peter to their hometowns to meet their families. Madison reveals she’s saving herself for marriage, while previews tease Peter hooking up with one of the girls. Victoria F. and Peter continue fighting, and, hopefully, Peter comes to his senses and sends her home. 

Contact Claire Reilly at reillyce@dukes.jmu.edu. For more on the culture, arts and lifestyle of the JMU and Harrisonburg communities, follow the culture desk on Twitter @Breeze_Culture.