A JMU student joined the fight against COVID-19 on the frontlines this summer by working as a clinical collection specialist. Her job as an essential employee involved traveling across the East Coast collecting and shipping coronavirus swabs. She shares her experience on Breeze TV and gives some insights into the pandemic.
- Jmu Essential Workers
- Jmu Student Working On Frontlines
- College Students Working During Covid-19
- Best Jobs For College Students During Pandemic
- Harrisonburg Clinical Collection Specialist
- Medical Collections Specialist Job Description
- Coronavirus Essential Jobs During College
- How Does Covid-19 Testing Work
Laura Keane, JMU alumna ('20) has been working at Sentara RMH Medical Center since August 2019. She now finds herself on the front lines of the pandemic.
2020 Election: Latest Polls
Want to praise someone or get something off your chest? Darts and Pats is the place to do it.